|Job Ref:||204615622||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£19.00 - £23.00/hour + expenses||Post Date:||03/10/2016 02:27|
Immediate requirement for an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor to start on a temporary contract for a leading UK FM Service provider.|
* Based in North London on multiple sites
* Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor position on a maintenance contract:
* Temporary contract (possibility of it becomming permanent)
* Must have experience of managing teams of maintenance engineers and also be willing to be hands ok
* Must have good knowledge of CAFM systems and ability to use PC software (excel etc)
* You will come from either an Electrical or Commercial Gas background
Duties and responsibilities;
* Establishment and day to day management of PPM system.
* Ensure mitigations are captured and completed within realistic timescale.
* Overall management of permanent, temporary and contract staff. (Day to Day issues)
* Management and control of maintenance operations across the site
* Ensure all technical elements of the contract meet the client's requirements.
* Management of Sub-contractors
* Knowledge of Statutory compliance.
* Review of technical reports
* Provide out of hours support for engineers when require
* Control of reactive life cycle paperwork
* Mentoring the apprentices
Day to day duties and responsibilities include;
* Management of a multi skilled workforce.
* Ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving.
* Responsible for managing and obtaining quotes for small works
* To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data.
* Update record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
* Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge at all times
Qualifications / Experience:
* Competent in use of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel to produce accurate and well presented text, data and pictorial reports.
* Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely with equipment.
* Sound knowledge of Health & Safety
* Strong customer focus with experience of delivering high standards of Customer Service. Previous FM experience within a PFI environment would be an advantage.
* Must have qualifications in Electrical or Commercial Gas