|Job Ref:||204615575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Commissioning/Service Engineer |
Our client are a world leader in combustion management and control systems for industrial boiler and burner applications. Due to ongoing development and expansion they are looking to add a Commissioning/Service Engineer to their current team.
They are looking for an engineer that has experience of working within the boiler and burner industry, you will be able to demonstrate a proven knowledge in a wide range of commercial and industrial heating systems including industrial steam plant.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a high level of initiative, along with a flexible approach to fault finding in order to meet their customers needs.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Gas Safe qualification COCN1, CCP1, CIGA1
• Gas Safe registered with at least 2 years left on it
• Suitable industry qualifications, HND/ONC or equivalent NVQ/C&G
• Experience on steam boilers and water level controls
• Electrically qualified
• Competent in electrical fault finding and boiler controls
• Competent in pipework installation, steel, copper, plastic
• Competent in Health and Safety procedures
• Ability to work on their own in unfamiliar surroundings as well as part of a successful team
• Willing to be part of a call out rota for emergencies
• Willing to work away from home
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Well presented
• Full driving licence