|Job Ref:||204615547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Mechanical Engineer - Oxford|
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer (Building Services) to join a rapidly growing environmental engineering consultancy as part of their Oxford based building services team. The successful candidate can expect an expert training programme and further support to achieve Chartered Engineer status.
Qualifications: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BEng / MEng (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as Building Services Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Architectural Engineering and membership to a professional body such as CIBSE / EI.
Location: Oxford commutable from Newbury, Reading, Maidstone
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Experience: It is likely that the successful Mechanical Engineer will have some experience / strong knowledge of the design of mechanical and electrical systems within buildings and will have a keen interest in sustainability and the built environment.
* Working alongside Senior Engineer's to deliver expert mechanical and electrical building services design projects
* Attending site visits
* Undertaking renewable energy feasibility studies
* Assisting with the completion of IES modelling
* Preparing expert written and technical reports
* Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
* Fantastic internal training, including mentoring from a Senior Engineer
* Support towards achieving Chartered Engineer status
* Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you