|Job Ref:||204615497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£280/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:22|
Are you a skilled ICT Technical Analyst in or near South Yorkshire? Our public sector client has recently undergone a significant restructure and your System Management expertise is needed to cover their hardware and applications - from Data Centres through to mobile apps, and everything in between.|
Your work history has to be able to demonstrate:
* Full lifecycle, support and occasional development activities across a variety of systems
* Microsoft SCCM administration and configuration
* Virtual server environments (VMWare and / or Hyper-V)
* Systems administration experience across a variety of applications including Sharepoint, SAP, care and education systems
* Software development skills including .Net, html5
* Work with various backup solutions including Symantec Backup exec, Netbackup, Arcserve RPS
* Database administration
* Knowledge of working with Agile development and ITIL process
This list is by no means exhaustive as our client currently runs a variety of infrastructure, OS and application types which will be rationalised in the near future.
Ideally you will have held a similar role for a local authority / public sector organisation for a number of years.
The ICT service is entering an exciting period of modernising infrastructure and underlying technologies while needing to maintain a first class business as usual service to its departments. If you are interested in joining our client at this time of change, and have the right skills and experience detailed above, please do not hesitate to apply - an immediate hire is necessary.
Zoon Link is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy