|Job Ref:||204615483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Looking for a new challenge within Engineering? MyFresh has a new vacancy for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased to join their team in Wigan. Working within the team you will be there to ensure that production equipment is continuously available and in good working order.|
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leaders you will facilitate the completion of PPM tasks, and documenting changes to wiring, mechanical assemblies, procedures, and any other engineering related issues. You will also assist in engineering projects and work to achieve team objectives.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* Provide effective and efficient support to the manufacturing function to achieve maximum production efficiency levels with the minimum of machine downtime.
* Professionally carry out fault finding analysis, identify root causes of plant or equipment breakdowns, and resolve the problem.
* Maintain asset care history logs for all major plant and equipment to assist in breakdown problem solving analysis and preventative maintenance programme.
* Provide effective call out cover (on a rota basis) in the case of maintenance or cleaning emergencies.
* Ensure all health and safety and other business guidelines are followed, and the best interests of the Company are maintained at all times.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will be proactive, with excellent communication, and time management skills. You will also have exceptional attention to detail and be able to deliver consistent accurate data. Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and being able to demonstrate their effectiveness will also be beneficial for this position alongside health and safety qualifications.
This position works on a continental shift pattern working 3 on 3 off, 12 hour shifts (7am-7pm days / 7pm-7am nights).
As part of the William Jackson Food Group, a family owned business; MyFresh are a fresh produce manufacturing site. The business is based across two sites, although the role will be situated at the Wigan site. This site predominantly focuses on bagged salads for a range of different customers and is committed to providing high quality products with a high level of customer service. The business continues to be in a strong operational position and is committed to continue to build a business to be proud of