|Job Ref:||204615469||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Chartered Structural Engineer - Building Structures (Residential, Commercial )|
Salary £35,000 - 45,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join an established consultancy in the rural city of Exeter. This is a unique opportunity and will allow the successful engineer to design for a range of building structures within the residential and commercial sector ranging from historic projects through to industrial developments.
Within the position of Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Carrying out site visits and carrying out structural surveys.
* Mentoring junior members of staff.
* Winning new business with new and existing clients.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
The right person for this role will:-
* Have considerable experience within a consultancy based design role.
* Hold Chartered status (MIStructE, MICE).
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD).
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity and will allow the successful candidate the chance to progress their career whilst working for a consultancy that are proud of their working environment. You will also gain from flexible working hours and a team environment.
If you are interested in the role of Chartered Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V