|Job Ref:||204615465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£23000 - £40000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:21|
Are you an Automation Control Engineer, experienced in PLC programming, looking to join a leading manufacturer of stage engineering?|
Utilising your engineering degree, you will be familiar with Siemens step 7, Simotion & WinCC, and experienced with Fieldbus communications.
To be involved in the design and commissioning of industrial motion control systems, including commissioning inverter drive systems for different types of motor and feedback devices.
* To work with the project and design departments to deliver high-quality systems that meet all specifications, delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner.
* Be responsible for factory testing and pre-commissioning of new control systems before shipping, as well as on-site commissioning and handover to clients.
* Play an active role in the control team, and work with other departments to ensure the smooth running and economical success of the company.
* Work proactively, taking the initiative where necessary and with minimum supervision.
* Adhere to defined deadlines and schedules, whilst remaining within budgetary constraints.
* Liaise directly with customers and clients; maintain and enhance the quality of the company's service and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
* Assist in generating new business for the company.
* Resolve any issues arising with colleagues in a professional manner.
* Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to.
* A degree in Engineering.
* Higher level programming languages.
* Industrial experience of working in the entertainment industry.
* Experience with PLC programming.
* Proficient in Microsoft.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Well organised.
* Excellent eye for detail.
* Proven manual dexterity.
* Siemens step 7, Simotion, WinCC knowledge;
* Experience with Fieldbus communications