|Job Ref:||204616060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£25000 - £37000/annum benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:59|
Senior Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) |
£25,000 - £37,000 + Benefits Package
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) to join a small but very ambitious structural design consultancy based near Leicester. Our client works on some very exciting nationwide projects, most recently; residential houses, schools, extensions, new build and alterations to listed buildings.
You must have at least 5 years' worth of UK experience as a Structural CAD Technician. RC detailing and Revit is not essential, but is beneficial.
Working as a Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) you will be;
* Assisting with the preparation of and understanding of structural CAD models (residential, retail, educational & commercial)
* Producing accurate models, drawings and schedules in accordance to the project specifications.
* Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issue and registrations.
* Working with engineers to translate outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
* Liaise with other members of the team to understand the requirements of the project.
Commutable Locations: Leicester, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry, Peterborough, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Rugby, Kettering, Northampton, Grantham, Walsall
If you are interested in this Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD/ Building Structures sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to