|Job Ref:||204616170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:08|
Job Title: Senior/Principal Transport Planner|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A market leading multidisciplinary consultancy have an opportunity available for a Senior/Principal level Transport Planner to join their busy Manchester team and work with a range of pubilc & private sector clientele. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team, with roomto take on greater responsibilities and further your career.
* Degree level education (or equivalent)
* 5+ years experience in transport planning
* Able to successfully manage transportation teams & projects
* Experience with Arcady, Picady, LinSig & Transyt
* Excellent comunication & presentation skills
* Confident managing client relationships
* Experience preparing transport statements, assessments & travel plans
* Experience with the assessment & design of infrastructure requirements
* Comfortable managing & mentoring junior staff
The successful applicant will become a key member of a rapdily growing team at one of the UKs leading consultancies. For the right candidate, there is a starting salary of up to £40,000 available, along with a comprehensive benefits package and major opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Tranmere, Everton, Blackburn, Wigan, North West, Salford, Wilmslow, Mersey, Eccles, Preston, Warrington, Sheffield, Leeds
Similar Job Titles:
Transport Planner, Senior Transport Planner, Principal Transport Planner, Associate Transport Planner, Senior Associate Transport Planner, Senior transport Engineer, Principal Transport Engineer