|Job Ref:||204616131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:00|
Job Title: Highways Development Control Officer|
Location: North West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has become available for a Development Control Officer with a couple of years' industry experience to join a market leading consultancy based in Manchester. The organisation are a rapidly growing multidisciplinary and the successful candidate will benefit from being involved in all stages of development control.
* Review of planning application documents including transport assessments & statements
* Provide comments on traffic impact, highway safety & sustainability reports
* Provide advice on city property and development sites
* Contribute toward master-planning projects
* Degree level education (or equivalent)
* 10 years+ experience in transport planning / engineering
* Strong knowledge of transport planning & traffic engineering legal practices
* Understanding of design standards for traffic signs, road markings, junctions and cycling/bus schemes
* Experience of working with developers (public & private)
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly successful team and contribute to major projects across the North West. The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000, a discretionary annual bonus, a share save scheme and life insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Manchester, North West, Eccles, Salford, Liverpool, Warrington, Sheffield, Leeds, Preston, Blackburn, Oldham, Mersey, Oldham, Stalybridge, Hyde