|Job Ref:||204616116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:59|
The Redline Group are currently recruiting a number of experienced Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG with an electrical bias for our Hampshire based client. You will be on a shift pattern, responsible for undertaking of day to day reactive and planned electrical maintenance activities as well as setting up their new state of the art facility and production line that includes conveyor networks, robots, lifts, cranes, belts, etc|
Day to day duties - Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG:
- Help set up the new production line and ensure that it runs smoothly
- Fault finding and fixing where possible on new equipment and machinery
- Reacting to MHE breakdowns (both electrical and mechanical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
- Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
The successful Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG will have;
* Formal qualification in an electrical or mechanical engineering subject (apprentice served, NVQ,BTEC, HNC or equivalent)
* Knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Previous FMCG experience preferred
* Knowledge of 3 phase electrics preferred
For more information or to apply for the position of Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG based in Hampshire, please contact Kieran Wilson on (Apply online only) or email quoting reference 35547/11.
Visit and follow Redline Group