|Job Ref:||204615990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£23000 - £26000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Structural Engineer - Experienced Graduate|
Salary £23,000 - 26,000 + Benefits
A wonderful opportunity has come to light for a talented Graduate Structural Engineer to work within a small but busy consultancy in their Milton Keynes office. This is a great prospect for a dedicated engineer to work within close proximate to senior structural engineers. If successful you will be working within the residential sector with some commercial development projects.
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials including timber, steel, masonry and concrete.
* Carrying our analysis of structures and producing reports.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Assisting with site visits.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla, Tedds).
* Have experience working within a Structural Engineering Consultancy
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence (beneficial not essential).
This is a fantastic chance for a Graduate Structural Engineer to further their career and if successful will gain support to obtain chartered status along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen on (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V