|Job Ref:||204615968||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£32000/annum £32,000 plus overtime, plus benefit||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:59|
Job Title: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
Industry: Automated Warehouse Equipment
Salary: £32,000 plus benefits
Commutable from: Corby, Kettering, Thrapston, Brigstock, Market Harborough, Medbourne, Lyddington, Uppingham, Oakham, Market Harborough
Hours: Mon - Fri - shifts based position
This Blue Chip Organisation are recruiting NOW for Maintenance Engineers, to join a new engineering team in Corby, working at a world class facility incorporating the latest automated technology. You will come from a multi skilled, electrical, or mechanical maintenance background, ideally in a fast moving engineering environment, where you are used to thinking fast and solving problems quickly. Ideally, you will come from a Material Handling Equipment background, or fast moving engineering environment such as Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, where you are used to thinking fast and solving problems quickly.
In return, this company offer a competitive salary of £32,000 including shift allowance, for a Mon-Fri rotating 3 shift style shift pattern (although it is 4 shift rota!).
So, if you are interested in working for a leading engineering company and would like the opportunity for extensive training and development, and potential career progression, please APPLY NOW.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly respected manufacturing organisation. This is a great opportunity to continue to develop your skills and experience. This is also a very friendly company to work for where you can enjoy the benefits of a long-term and stable career.
- Are a Market Leader in a rapidly growing Industry Sector
- Have a large, clean automated distribution facility, supplying products UK wide
- The company invest heavily in training staff
- Are part of a global logistics solution provider, with many UK sites, each with their own opportunities and scope for progression
• Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required (OSR system, Conveyors, all other equipment.
• Carry out PPM of automation equipment and first line fixes of facilities equipment
• Complete breakdown reports and shift logs including any issues arising on shift which may have or had an effect on the performance of the site equipment and / or the maintenance department using the CMMS
• Liaise with production to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
• Undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
• Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
• Learn company administrative procedures, and how to complete worksheets, time sheets etc.
Dealing with electro-mechanical/PLC/Hardware faults and preventative maintenance operations.
On site is Electro-mechanical materials handling equipment including - storage and retrieval equipment, conveyors and cranes.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and inspection, repairs and breakdowns, and planned preventative maintenance.
Working on automated storage and retrieval equipment, including conveyors and cranes.
• Hold a ONC / BTEC or City and Guilds in appropriate subjects Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of programmable logic controls (PLC's) ideally Siemens S7
• A relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition)
• IPAF Licence for Scissor Lift
• Working at Height (Harness)
• Rescue from Height
• To be a competent and supportive team member and an independent self-motivated worker
• Self-motivated and a proactive approach to problem solving is essential
• Ability to learn and develop on the job
• Ability to work under pressure
• Capacity to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Meeting of agreed performance and targets set
• Ability to work shifts and flexible hours
Working for a market leader within a rapidly growing industry.
Working in a very clean environment.
Joining a new site.
Excellent salary package and benefits.
Offer excellent training and development opportunities