|Job Ref:||204615965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum OTE+Van+Bens||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:59|
ELECTRICAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
UK's leading suppliers of forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) to fuel stations, are seeking a Field Service Engineer, to support their continued growth.
A vacancy exists within the following area;
* *North or East London (reside North of Thames)
The successful candidates MUST have;
* Electrical Maintenance experience
* Understand Electrical schematic diagrams
* Able to use a multi-meter
* Electrical qualification
* A full UK driving licence
* Customer focused & able to work under their own initiative
* Checkable background/work history
* Advantage - any 3-phase or hydraulics/pneumatics knowledge
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Based from home and covering a region, repairing and maintaining the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 weekends to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
* *£30,000 basic salary (inc LW)
* *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
* *Leading to £35k + earnings
* *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
* *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
* *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Interested? Apply directly through our retained consultants only at Start Monday now!
Keywords - Lift Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Laundry Engineer, Commercial Engineer, Equipment Engineer