|Job Ref:||204615934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:59|
Junior BREEAM Consultant - Tonbridge|
Our client, an established environmental consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Junior BREEAM Consultant to join their Tonbridge based team.
Qualifications: For this role applications are sought from candidates with a BEng / BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant building services / environmental discipline, candidates who have membership to an appropriate professional body, such as CIBSE, will be at an advantage.
Location: Tonbridge commutable from Surrey, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Maidstone
Experience: Ideally applicants will have a strong working knowledge / some experience in the delivery of sustainability assessments such as BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments.
- Assisting with the delivery of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of all relevant UK and International legislation's
- Completing daylight calculations
- Assisting in developing energy strategies
- Liaising with design teams
- Joining a rapidly growing environmental and engineering consultancy, with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full training
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you