|Job Ref:||38568||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 05:03|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• To provide specialist knowledge and expertise to managers on all aspects of People Management and Administration Mangement (Recruitment and Selection, Employment Law, Performance Management, Equal Opportunities, Organisational Design, Training, Reward, Contracts, Work Bus, Canteen Management and Attendance, etc.).
• Work with department manager to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice.
• Support employee engagement processes by supporting the department manager with various HR projects: China Library Project, annual employee engagement survey, employee wellness program, PCI and Family Day, Annual Party, etc.
• To perform continuous improvement to the various processes within workscope to ensure effecient and quality delivery which is key to improve the overall performance of the department.
• Maintain related HR systems.
• Carry out smooth communication with various parties to ensure the accomplishment of the duties.
• To provide consultancy to the employees with regards to various HR matters.
• To complete various reports required by the department.
• Other ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor and manager.
• Bachelor degree majored in Human Resources, English or other related, a minimum of 2 years of HR related experience.
• Experience in well-known MNCs is a plus.
• Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
• Good command of PC skills.
• Experience in using large HR systems is a plus
• Knowledge of policies & procedures, labor law.
• Strong team spirit.
• Strong commitment to confidentiality.
• Strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude.
• Detail-oriented and strong capability of multi-task.
• Result oriented and strong execution.