Have you set goal to become a chartered engineer?|
Look no further; this is how we can assist you......
We shall give you ample opportunities to gain much needed responsible engineering experience, which is recognized by various local and international professional engineering institutions. In return, you shall participate in various iconic building and railway E&M design projects in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Singapore and other overseas countries.
By joining us, we shall help you to become a successful and a truly world class engineer!
• Experience in providing technical building services design and prepare design drawings, specifications and reports for Electrical systems, Lighting System, Power Distribution, communications, security, AV and general knowledge of mechanical services and fire services are preferable.
• Liaising with contractors and clients throughout the entire project ensuring that the project is delivered according to the specification requirement, the highest technical and safety standards.
• Attend site progress meetings, technical coordination meeting and commercial meeting with contractors and clients
• Willing to handle technical works and project independently
• Prepare technical proposal for Electrical tenders
• Monitor project progress and contractor's site installation works
• Degree holder in Electrical Engineering, or other related disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years' relevant experience with focus on Electrical Systems for the Engineer position
• At least 4 years' relevant experience with focus on Electrical Systems for the Senior Engineer position
• Experience in building services system projects coordination, drawing production and report preparation.
• Possess a few of the following successful engineer's hallmarks i.e. responsible attitude, team player, good EQ, energetic, knowledge sharing, attention to details, good listening skills, willingness to admit and learn from mistakes, and a creative & positive mind-set to take on new challenges & catch tight project timeline
• Good written English and Chinese, Spoken English and Cantonese.
• PC, Word Processing, AutoCAD, Microstation, PowerPoint skills and Electrical Services Design Software
• Candidate with site experience is an advantage