|Job Ref:||EMP374686||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:31|
Reporting to: Head of HSEQ & Sustainability Role Purpose: To provide day to day advice on all health, safety, environment and quality issues to our Central Bedfordshire (4 days per week) and London (1 day per week) contracts. |
The ambition to progress in a growing company.
• Provide health, safety, environment and quality advice in relation to strategy, policy and procedures to all levels of management.
• Prepare reports in accordance with company requirements
• Develop comprehensive documentation to support the management system and Company objectives
• Carry out internal inspections & audits to OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001/ISO 9001 standards
• Carry out HSEQ legal compliance evaluations
• Identify new and/or amended legislation and assess the impact on the organisation
• Represent the organisation in liaison with enforcing authorities
• Chair/attend HSEQ meetings as required
• Carry out competencies assessments of organisations & individuals
• Assist managers in investigating health & safety incidents and near misses
• Undertake hazard identification and risk assessments as and when required
• Approve incident investigation reports & input to Safety Challenges
• Compile and approve HSEQ reports
• Develop and Approve risk assessments, safe systems of work, inductions and other HSEQ related documentation.
• Approve HSEQ audit findings and associated corrective / preventative actions
• Advise on suitable training for employees
• Approve competency assessment in relation to HSEQ
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Occupational health & safety post qualification.
• Audit qualifications & experienced of OHSAS 18001 management systems.
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate
• IEMA/Environmental Awareness/qualifications
Please apply for this position by sending your CV
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK