|Job Ref:||EMP374687||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||Address:||Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000/year||Post Date:||25/10/2016 21:32|
Reporting to: Quality Manager Role Purpose: To provide co-ordination support to the HSEQ team |
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Sharepoint and report writing skills
• Lead for compiling the data for the all reports and submission for review, approval and issue & point of contact for all reports (Board, Quarterly, Contract etc)
• Management of COSHH Assessments
• Manage OLAS and compile monthly reports (inc Co-ordination of the DSE reports and data)
• Manage the Inspection, Audit and Safety Tour regime and co-ordinate all information and upload to the Management System
• Upload actions from Board members actions from Safety Tours
• Compilation of the quarterly newsletter for approval by the Head of HSEQ
• Point of contact for liaison with Communications Dept. for campaigns in conjunction with Head of HSEQ
• Owner of the Management System & working in conjunction with IT Sharepoint support. Transfer of information from HSEQ shared drive.
• Lead for all Management System queries
• Compilation of legislation register from Barbour Index and sent to HSEQ team for review and approval by Head of HSEQ.
• Responsibility for issuing Alerts and Bulletins on standard templates. Liaison with Contract Admin teams to share information/best practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• An intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Sharepoint
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, able to tailor them to suit all levels of audience
• A good understanding and appreciation of how their role fits into the requirements of the whole organisation
• The ability to drive change and improvement to timescales to ensure objectives are met
• Tact, diplomacy and persistence
• Planning & Organisation - The ability to prioritise in a logical, cost effective sequence the different facets of the work.
• Quality of Work - Consistently produces output on a ‘right first time basis’. Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure that all output is appropriately checked and approved before issue.
• Written Communication - Ensures that all work is correctly laid out and grammatically correct. Keeps the tone of the communication neutral to avoid misunderstanding or ambiguity.
• Flexibility - The ability to adapt to changing circumstances whilst still achieving effective output. Shows a willingness to think innovatively and try new ideas.
• Self-Management - Requires little in the way of constant supervision or chasing. All tasks are completed accurately and on time. Is organised and able to move work around in order to meet revised deadlines.
• Managing Change - Able to identify the issues affecting the team and is able to foresee and minimise any adverse effects.
• Attitude - Confronts difficult issues openly and constructively and maintains confidentiality when needed.
• Team Working - Is seen as approachable, supportive and offers encouragement to other team members. Is prepared to help others out regardless of whether they are in the same team or department without seeking personal recognition.