Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
About the role:
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
- Answering phones, directing calls, taking detailed messages
- Creating Tasks
- Scheduling work with clients
- Keeping the internal schedule
- Processing VISA payments
- Shipping and receiving packages
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Scanning invoices to NEDOCS for payment
- Data entry
- Contacting customers and scheduling inspections
- Creating task numbers
- Typing reports
- Mailing of completed inspection reports and certificates
- Invoicing, Filing
- Checking packing slips, matching to PO and filing.
- Ordering office supplies
- Send checks to cash apps on Fridays
- Couriering work orders on Wednesday and Friday
- Updating tech binders with new certificates
- Providing back up for invoices when requested
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience with a multi-line switchboard preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office.
- Completion of High School education.
- Friendly, excellent communication skills and professional.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and time management abilities.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated initiative.