|Job Ref:||1618156||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Westminster||Address:||Post Date:||03/10/2016 22:18|
COMPANY OVERVIEW |
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
A segment of Johnson Controls, Tyco Security Products is a unified group of world-leading access control, video, location based security and intrusion brands. Our security integration platforms, built by our developers from across all product disciplines, allow our customers to see more, do more, and save more. With the most trusted brands in security in one portfolio, we offer the most comprehensive range of premium security solutions in the industry; an unbeatable combination from a single source. As a result, we are looking for top-notch Early Career Talent to join the team and make a significant contribution to our growing R&D Engineering Team!
The Johnson Controls Engineering Development Program (EDP) is a two -year program designed to help top engineering talent develop their technical skills through two rotational assignments across the engineering organization. During each assignment, EDP engineers participate in technical, leadership and on-the-job training. Participants will also be involved with projects and initiatives that directly impact our strategic operations and business growth. This position requires the ability to relocate for assignment rotation.
• Implement, and test components for the Software House CCURE 9000 platform.
• Ability to participate in the design process.
• Participate in crossfunctional reviews.
• Document acceptance criteria.
• Talented Senior pursuing BS degree in Software Engineering.
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Understands SQL / Relational Databases.
• Ability to follow a software development process.
• Able to define environmental test specification and lead the testing, data collection, and interpret results, and provide data-driven recommendations.
• Hands-on contributor and team player.
• Self-motivated and drives for results.
• Possesses a sincere passion for learning, staying current with fast moving technologies, and dabbles with technical hobbies in his/her spare time.
ABOUT JCI’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other career opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at NA