|Job Ref:||142273BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Kuwait||City:||Camp Arifjan||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:42|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
URS/AECOM has an opening for an Armament Manager in Kuwait.
The Armament Manager will manage activities and personnel engaged in maintenance and repair of small arms, field artillery and armament systems for the APS-5 contract in Kuwait.
1. Provide daily guidance and assistance to maintenance personnel assigned to the maintenance of
2. Monitor production for compliance with scheduling directives, cost factors, and other applicable standards
3. Serves as the subject matter expert to senior management staff for armament issues
4. Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish armament repair with the appropriate equipment and tools
4. Direct the identification and troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, fire control and instrument malfunctions.
5. Establish removal and replacement procedures of items that are unserviceable and beyond repair capabilities
6. Administer regulations and procedures for security, accountability and shipment of weapons
6. Enforces strict adherence to safety requirements, technical data and management procedures
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.