Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||142574BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Australia||County/State:||South Australia||City:||Adelaide||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:47|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
We create comprehensive delivery solutions for water, wastewater and wet weather systems, desalination, water resources, water reuse, tunneling, and community infrastructure through traditional and alternative delivery services such as program management and design-build.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Professional or Senior Level Geotechnical Engineer to join our AECOM team based in Adelaide. The successful candidate will form part of our geotechnical engineering practise in Adelaide, contribute to the teams execution of geotechnical investigations and designs. This role requires the successful candidate to contribute to the timely delivery of projects (or components thereof) with the available resources and within task and project budgets. The successful candidate will also be required to contribute to the preparation of competitive proposals; technical reports and liaise with clients to ensure continuity of work.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Support all stages of geotechnical work from fieldwork through to detailed design and construction supervision.
• Develop strong relationships with existing and new clients by delivering excellence and providing a high level of communication and assistance.
• Prepare and implement health and safety plans.
• Support Project Managers in delivery of projects on time and within budget
• Assist with business development and preparing proposals for geotechnical investigations and designs.
• Work across AECOM business lines to provide assistance and support to infrastructure projects, mining and any other types of business relevant to the geotechnical works being undertaken in Victoria South Australia region or in other geographies of ANZ
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline.
• 4-10 years' relevant experience
• Experience working for a Consultancy
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.