|Job Ref:||018636||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Piscataway||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 00:05|
Job description |
oXya, a Hitachi Data Systems company, is a leader in SAP technical services and hosting solutions.
In keeping with the rapid expansion of both the industry and our business, we are looking for a Network Engineer for our Jersey City location
Position: Network Engineer
Please Note for consideration candidates must be a US Citizen and reside in the Jersey City, NJ area.
You will ensure the management and the run of our networks solutions (evolutions and optimization).
• Analyzing and auditing Networks Solutions and Architecture.
• Ensuring the implementation of the chosen network configuration
• Maintaining and optimizing network by monitoring and managing its performance.
• Ensuring and documenting a technological watch.
Technologies and devices:
• Devices and telco networks expertise required (Switch, networks routers, firewalls) as well as the server systems, operating systems and the software.
• Network engineer insures the maintenance and evolutions of oXya networks in North America (mainly USA) to ensure operational effectiveness.
• Design oXya's and our customer's network
• Handle the hardware provisioning and supplier's relationship.
• Network equipment integration
• Maintain relationship with telecom suppliers
• Responsible for the implementation and application of security protocols.
Validates the technical solution in coordination with oXya's French and American teams.
• Bachelor's degree in network administration or equivalent
• Relevant network administration experience
• Expertise in TCP/IP network: design, integration and maintenance,
• Knowledge of the equipment and configuration of IP networks (routers, servers, firewall, VPN, etc.,), operating systems and software
• In-depth knowledge in computer systems, LAN and WAN as well as virtualization.
• Mandatory Interest in network security,
• Mastering the VPN IPsec technologies,
Knowledge on the following equipment is a plus:
• Cisco ASA / Catalyst,
• Brocade VDX
• Cisco phones
• Dynamic routing (BGP, OSPF)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.