|Job Ref:||ACW1||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 33,000 per year, Pension Plan, Progressive Training||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:32|
Air Conditioning Engineer - Mobile - £33,000 Inc. Travel, Private Pension, Training.. |
My client is the industry leading facilities & property management company operating throughout the UK. Due to a recently renewed contract, based within the West End of London, my client is now looking to expand the on-site team to include a full time, permanent AC Engineer.
The role will require you to cover a number of sites within the West End Including a Sports Ground in Harrow. Working on a Monday - Friday basis, you will be required to have a strong competency of AC related Planned & Reactive Maintenance.
Working knowledge of the following is essential:
* Strong Knowledge of AC Manufacturers such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, Carrier to name a few
* Splits/multi-splits - filter changes, condenser changes, re-gasing
* VRV/VAV/VRF - filter changes, condenser changes, re-gasing
* reciprocating, scroll and centrifugal compressors changes
* Basic Electrical & Mechanical Knowledge
* Monday to Friday
* 08:00 - 17:00
* £33,000 + Plenty of Overtime (x1.5/x2.0) + Van (Negotiable)
* 25 Days Holiday | Pension | Health-care
* Training & Progression
* City & Guilds Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
* F-Gas 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants
* City & Guilds 17th Edition (Desirable)
* Please apply to this advert or contact JAMES PRESTON directly on NA or to discuss the role in more detail.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.