|Job Ref:||BDBIRMCONC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 52,000 per year||Post Date:||28/10/2016 00:29|
Strategic Contracts Manager|
Salary up to £52,000
Are you a driven and motivated Energy or Contracts Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you have knowledge and experience in Utilities? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Stop! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy & Utilities companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Strategic Contracts Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Birmingham.
* Salary up to £52,000
* Voluntary benefit
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Amazing company pensions scheme
* Excellent benefits and incentives
This is a varied role where your 1st responsibility is to implement the companies new Utilities Strategy by using smart energy purchasing, minimising consumption and maximising local production, some of your day to day duties will be:
* To lead on contract management, commerciality and compliance, developing and promoting strategies, policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement and achieve optimal performance.
* Savings and income delivery against agreed targets.
* To interpret and utilise complex data to produce reports, audits and recommendations.
* Implement contract management plans and effective supplier performance management tools and techniques.
* To ensure contingency plans and risk plans are in place and manage risk effectively.
* To lead on developing, monitoring and managing defined performance standards, service level standards and KPIs.
* To lead on service planning, ensuring expertise and capacity to deliver required outcomes and to identify new business opportunities and efficiencies.
* To work with stakeholders and service users to build understanding of changing business needs and to advise on effective contractual arrangements, service level standards and KPIs.
* Undertake market place benchmarking in appropriate industry related areas provision and advise on best practice industry performance.
* To manage changes to contracts, service level standards and KPIs including financial and legal aspects
* To manage the resolution of contractual and performance issues with suppliers via the managing agent.
* Engage in and achieve successful outcomes from contractual disputes as appropriate.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* A strong background and proven track record Proven experience and track record in Contract Management ideally within a related industry.
* Contract management experience within the above fields with a track record of delivering strong performance management and efficiencies within the supply chain.
* Excellent working knowledge of the building and construction industry including working practices, methods of operation, commerciality and how to deliver best value through these contracting and partnership arrangements.
* Experienced commercial negotiator.
* Have experience of successfully dealing with and progressing contractual disputes.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* MCIPS \ Degree level or equivalent qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak Becky Davage on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.