Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LUDE82667||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 16:02|
Are you looking for real progression? Would you like a new challenge which promises to offer you excitement, fulfilment and job satisfaction? Do you want to work for a high performing team who have a great relationship with the client?|
With turnover currently sitting at around £100million, this main contractor have produced a fantastic quality of work for their client, based in North London, and will be doubling their scope of works imminently.
* Your chance to join a main contractor with many different business streams meaning that you can join a variety of different civils projects
* A well respected contract enjoying an excellent relationship with the client
* You'll be working within a well established and ambitious commercial team
* A competitive salary with flexible benefits package
* Looking for ambitious, enthusiastic senior quantity surveyors
* Previous experience on a civil engineering project
* NEC knowledge
* Excellent client interfacing experience and excellent people skills are a must
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.