Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TREX ENG 9916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£ 20 - £ 23 per hour||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:54|
Setting out Engineer required for ongoing role within Sussex.|
£23 per hour
Working for a leading Groundworks company working on a number of new build residential developments across Sussex and East Hampshire.
Job role will include:
* Controlling all general site setting out, levelling/datum's and surveying of site;
* Checking relative plans and drawings for accuracy of calculations;
* liaising with Client Supervisors and the general workforce involved in the project;
* Where requested attend regular meetings to keep Client informed of site progress;
* Planning work and efficiently organising works in order to meet agreed deadlines;
* Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
CSCS card essential, SSSTS and First aid Desirable.
Setting out equipment can be supplied or a higher rate paid for supply of own equipment.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Setting out Engineer
qualification Degree qualified, time served