|Job Ref:||DE00869GLA||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
As a Registered Nurse in this role your duties will vary dependant on the clients individual care plan in place but may include assisting with the initial set up of care packages and the running of care within the home setting, completing IHC documentation, training and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers and ensuring individual clinical care and safety requirements are met.
Our client is a 37 year old male who has an acquired brain injury and is a wheel chair user. He requires support with all aspects of his daily living, social activities and outings. He enjoys socialising with friends and family and his main interests are football, music and art. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Registered Nurse who is innovative and passionate about making a real difference to our client's life. Due to our client's strict exercise regime we are seeking a Registered Nurse who can provide motivation and encouragement. You will be working with the support of a Healthcare Assistant at all times.
Rates of pay range from £15.90 - £23.85 per hour
If you would like to view other positions from this branch please click here
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Has previously worked with clients with an acquired brain injury (advantageous)
• Has bowel management & catheter care experience
• Is experienced in manual handling
• Has experience of administering medications
• Has excellent record keeping skills and is experienced in care plan implementation
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).