|Job Ref:||DE01043STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||26/10/2016 00:05|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are currently looking for adaptable, caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistants to support our clientele across London with 30-45 minute visits, between 7:30am and 9:00pm in the evenings.
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Healthcare Assistances providing care and support to Adults with diverse and variable care needs.
We are receiving quite a number of referrals through many brokerage teams for clients that require short visits, multiple times a day with the following conditions;
• Multiple Sclerosis
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
• Assisting in all aspects of personal care (oral and personal hygiene, toileting, pressure sore care, support with dressing up, grooming and all associated aspects of personal care.
• Assistance with Meal preparation where required, encouraging clients to feed if applicable and ensuring that clients are well hydrates at all times
• Supporting clients with their medication
• Carrying out any domestic duties as designated in the client's support plan, such as, bed making, washing-up, dusting, hovering, laundry and general cleaning and tidying.
• Undertaking shopping errands as specified in the client's support plan.
• Monitoring and observing client's health, safety and welfare, recording of any changes or matters for concern and updating daily client record sheets.
• Encouraging independence, developing life skills, talking, listening and motivating.
Skills and experience required:
• You will have to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Reliability is a prerequisite.
• You should be an excellent team player.
• Experience of at least 6 months in the care Industry is essential.
• You will have a can do attitude, and should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
Strand Nursing, a part of Interserve Healthcare is on the AQP list (Any Qualified Provider) for Barking& Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge, Camden, Croydon, Merton and Wands worth, Islington and Waltham forest clinical Commissioning groups.
We are receiving a number of referrals which give us an opportunity to guarantee continuity of work across the board.
In addition to that we offer:
• Bespoke training in a number of Complex care areas for whoever desires to up skill.
• Clinical oversight and support to all our service users
• Attractive pay rate plus holiday pay
• Generous refer a friend Bonus
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).