Project Manager/ ERP|
Technology Manager - Data
A leading retail orgnaisation are transforming part of the Client Manufacturing Division and are currently transitioning both their Bradford and Deeside Factories onto a new ERP system. It is for this reason we require a talented Technology Manager to lead the data cleansing, testing and migration to support the system transition.
The consultant will be reporting directly into the Senior Technology Manager - Build, the successful candidate will be critical in shaping the new data structures and business reporting and ensuring a smooth transition and business continuity.
- You will liaise with other functions to develop and implement a plan to undertake a comprehensive data cleanse in advance of the transition, ensuring that only clean and relevant data is taken across into the new system.
- You will lead the development of data structures, ensuring compatibility with other business divisions where required.
- Working in conjunction with the technical team, the successful candidate will lead and implement the business elements of the data migration plan, supporting testing, and resolving any issues before go-live.
- Lead the post go-live support and resolution of any residual data issues
- Design and implement data controls for the business post Go-Live to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Contribute to the development of the Go/No Go criteria.
- Contribute to and participate in the delivery of the project communication plan to build awareness and involvement throughout the business.
- Work collaboratively with all project team members to ensure that the impact of changes are fully reviewed and understood across all areas and that any overlaps across workstreams are well managed.
- Comply with all project governance and reporting requirements
- Experience of, or involvement in, system transformation programmes
- Prior experience of complex data migrations
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Process mind-set that drives value add
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Accountancy skills and/or experience of finance systems