|Job Ref:||BBBH141394||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Salary:||£ 24,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Bens + Package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Business Analyst - Junior Business Analyst |
Leading fast growing technology company
Fantastic perm career opportunity
@£25-30k + Bens
Are you looking to build a great career as a Business Analyst..?
Would you enjoy working for a leading Independent IT centric who are at the forefront of developing fantastic and innovative products for a range of leading global clients...?
We are looking for talented, highly communicative Junior Ba's to join our client, a real industry leader in their field..
Due to substantial, planned growth they are expanding and offer a great opportunity to develop formal end to end BA skills working on both internal and client focused IT and Software projects and most importantly share in their success!!
Could this be the Company for you...?
The role will require:
* Entry level experience working as a Business Analyst ideally with 6 months - 2 years experience working as a BA or in a similar BA type role and with a genuine desire to continuously learn and fast track your BA career.
* Ideally have an interest in IT or technology and innovating generally.
* A natural and versatile communicator, a people person, able to talk to a wide audience of people, build rapport and understand the needs of both IT and the Business.
* A background in an IT support, Developer or Systems analysis role with a desire to move towards an IT BA role could be a real advantage.
* Must be keen to learn and happy to receive regular training and study towards recognized qualifications such as BCS, ISEB or Prince 2
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, can think outside the box and challenge perception and understanding.
* Must be able to adapt to change and thrive in an entrepreneurial and often fast paced environment and prioritize effectively.
This is a fantastic Junior BA role, and a gateway into an exciting, innovative career with a leading IT Innovator.
Dynamic interesting IT projects
Genuine opportunity for further career development and excellent extra Benefits on top of standard package which includes::
* Salary to £20-30k
* Regular salary and performance reviews
* Exciting career prospects including full ongoing training and career plans
* Award winning and subsidized on site restaurants/ cafes
* Subsidized Gym
* Personal training
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Junior BA