Requisition ID: |
Responsible for Environmental, Safety & Health (ES&H) statistical reporting, and/or ES&H function requiring an ability to gather, sort, analyze and determine trends based on the data gathered. Contributes to the development and improvement of processes, procedures, methodologies and systems relevant to statistical reporting, including preparation of appropriate documentation, reports, and/or spreadsheets. Undertakes the technical aspects of processing information, data analysis, and performs other ES&H Administrative duties as directed by the Project ES&H Manager or designee.
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Supports and assists maintaining the Project People Based Safety Program. This includes but is not limited to PBS Data Entry, updating software as required, etc.
- Contributes to the development of processes, procedures, methodologies, and systems relevant to the work area, including preparation of appropriate documentation of reports.
- Researches, gathers, and develops data to submit reports on Bechtel's ES&H statistical performance.
- Analyzes data to aid in benchmarking and use in submittals of proposals.
- Maintains the ES&H statistical data for a given area of responsibility which includes entering, sorting, and manipulating data in a web-based data records management system.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive reports that may include injury data resulting from lost-time accidents and/or fatalities.
- Ensures confidentiality of data prepared and reported as necessary.
- Monitors, reviews, and evaluates governmental regulatory and resource agency data reporting and their impact on Bechtel statistical reports.
- Develops and aids in the implementation of processes to meet governmental and Bechtel reporting requirements.
- Manages user authorization/access to the Corporate ES&H safety data system (WebSDS).
- Trains personnel in system requirements, methodology, and use of the WebSDS.
- Recommends improvements to streamline the reporting process and/or web-based data records management system.
- Participates in senior-level ES&H meetings to discuss and provide further analysis on findings.
- Prepares reports for submission as required by the project.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Project ES&H Management Team.
- Knowledge and understanding in the field of data collecting, analysis, and statistics.
- Proficiency and experience in researching published industry statistics for comparison and benchmarking purposes.
- Attention to detail and thorough proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory recordkeeping requirements (e.g., definition of a recordable, restricted or lost-time case as used by regulatory agencies as exemplified by OSHA, HSE, and EPA).
- Knowledge and understanding of data management systems and computer hardware/software, including Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of working the ES&H safety data system (WebSDS) and PBS Data Entry Program.
- Good skills in oral and written communications.
- Prior work experience leading to the thorough understanding of the knowledge described above or degree in an applicable discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Performs as technical lead in planning and coordinating work requiring independent judgment and demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, administering, and maintaining the safety data system as well as preparing required documentation and reports. Requires a broad background and understanding of applications in Bechtel's administrative practices
- This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel