|Job Ref:||204383604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum comprehensive benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:17|
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to work for a successful innovative design engineering/manufacturing business?|
Our international client who manufactures measurement systems for aerospace and automotive industry are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer/Project Engineer to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be designing and modelling using solid works, preparing detailed manufacturing drawings in addition to running complete projects. This will include design and build documentation, project schedules, installation risk assessments and overseeing installations and commissioning projects.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree or qualification, a good technical mind, excellent communication skills, drive, with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to new tasks quickly.
• Technical coordination and product development
• Customer liaison
• Dealing with technical enquiries
• Building in-house technical knowledge & training
• Preparation of CAD drawings using Solidworks
• Engineering degree or relevant qualification
• Excellent technical mind
• Experience of 3d CAD, (Solidworks)
• Good IT skills, proficient in Excel and Word
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to analyse technical data and prepare quotations
• Excellent practical skills with design flair
• Ability to work in a team with a positive outlook
• Organised, responsible, inquisitive and a quick learner
• Excellent interpersonal skills - able to develop effective relationships
• Strategic, analytical thinker with technical background