|Job Ref:||204616432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:08|
On behalf of my client, a leading International Defence Organisation based in Luton, I am pleased to present multiple opportunities for Senior Systems Engineers (of varying skill-sets, experiences and career levels) - ideally candidates will have a background of working in a Defence, MoD or Aerospace industry as a Systems Engineer.|
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance if you're not already cleared to that level.
The Systems Engineering department(s) are looking to fill a variety of roles at different levels - so as a result the salary banding is wide and salary's offered will be dependent on experience and skills. These roles come with great benefits including; overtime, flexitime, company and individual bonus scheme, pension and company healthcare etc.
Defence Systems Engineers Job Description:
Skills & Knowledge:
* Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
* Experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment.
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills e.g. System Study Trade-offs
Defence Systems Engineers - Experience in two or more of the following:
* System Definition
* UML / SysML experience
* DOORS experience
* Systems Architecture Development e.g. MODAF
* Requirements capture, decomposition and management
* System Design and Analysis
* Design Studies
* Design/Performance Modelling
* System Integration
* Design Proving and Trials
* Interface Design
* System assessment and acceptance
Ideally worked (or a desire to work) in at least one of the following related Areas:
* Missile/Weapon Systems
* Combat Systems
* Command & Control Systems
* Radar System Design
* Control Systems
* Military Communications
* Data Link Systems
* Sensor Fusion
* The ability to speak French and/or Italian would be beneficial.
Support and/or Lead the design of Complex Weapon Systems covering Land, Sea and Air based products:
* Prepare a full range of specifications (System, Sub-System etc.), develop designs in line with demanding customer specifications.
* Liaise with customer and subcontractors e.g. Review Customer's needs, present findings and promote Design Solutions.
* Lead or Support Bid Preparation for future Systems work.
* Undertake System performance analysis
* Undertake the definition of trials requirements
* Undertake Trials data analysis
* Undertake Technology research and development activities
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position