|Job Ref:||204616461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:08|
We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer who has proven experience of using 3D CAD, preferably with SolidWorks.|
This role requires a strong team player with a flexible approach who has the ability to work on their own initiative while maintaining their own motivation.
As an experienced Design Engineer your responsibilities will consist of:
- Producing designs to meet with agreed requirements and to set timescales
- Maintaining accurate design records and drawing issue controls
- Using the PDM system to store and issue drawings
- Revise and amend where necessary existing designs and drawings to meet new requirements
- Work closely with the Project Engineer and other team members to provide the best yield
- Procurement of new components
- Evaluate and assess prototypes for correct fit and function
- Prepare documentation for design reviews
To be successful with your application you must possess a relevant HNC in either Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or a related discipline.
If you are a confident communicator at all levels both internally and externally and have demonstrable experience of working in a design role please apply today