|Job Ref:||204616628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:09|
Process Improvement Engineer|
Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
£45,000 plus benefits
A Leading blue chip Multi Site FMCG manufacturer requires a Process Improvement Engineer to join their site in the South East.
The successful Candidate will ideally have similar experience within a Process Engineering role. Proactively planning, controlling and coordinating the Manufacturing Engineering activity within the site.
The Process Improvement Engineer will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new or modified processes
- Working closely with Engineering teams providing technical support
- Leading and contributing to the development of Process Best Practices
- Monitoring and reporting Resource Efficiency data and trends
- Implementing modifications of existing equipment, tailored to specific needs or opportunities
- Securing optimal integration of Processes in terms of Gas/electricity/substations
- Provide Process Engineering support for capital projects
- Support and stand-in for production coordinators
Please feel free to send your CV for the role or contact Mike Cairns at Scantec on (Apply online only) for further information.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis