|Job Ref:||204616630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brixton||Address:||Post Code:||PL8||Salary:||£17.33/hour + overtime + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
We are currently looking to recruit experienced HGV Mechanics/ Bus Mechanics / PCV Engineers to work for a client in the Brixton area.|
PSV / PCV / Bus experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of passenger carrying vehicles.
Duties to include:
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs
- Prompt repair / replacement of all defective parts to the highest standard
- Ensure all vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
- Repairing all vehicles in a timely manner
- Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
- Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Diagnostics
- All associated paperwork, reports and admin
You will be on a shift rota which is 6 on, 3 off. Rotating early and late shifts; 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00, paying £17.33 per hour for level 3 NVQ.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year post apprenticeship experience and hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 accreditation