|Job Ref:||204616653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Growing Company||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:09|
CNC TEAM LEADER (DAYS ROLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY) STAFFORDSHIRE: £30-35k WITH POTENTIAL FOR PROGRESSION. SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS UNDERGOING A PERIOD OF GROWTH AND POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT, SUPPLYING HIGH TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS TO THE NUCLEAR AND MARINE INDUSTRIES. NEW ROLE DUE TO EXPANSION.|
Our client is a dynamic, small but high technology multinational company with a strong order book and a desire to grow. They design and produce innovative and high value heavy engineering products used primarily in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Marine industries. As part of their continued growth they are presently seeking a Team Leader to supervise their machine shop.
- We are looking to recruit a hands on Team Leader, who will both lead a team of machinists and operate the equipment when required assist during all stages of our client's in-house manufacturing process.
- This is a new role due to workload and projects.
- Our client has Manual Hortz & Vertical Borers, Plainer Mill and CNC Milling / Boring Machines.
- The products that go through their machine shop are large components and sub-assemblies.
- These parts come through from their Fab & Weld shop.
- They have a small team that needs managing and the ideal person would be somebody who can also operate the machines if needed.
Must be self-motivated, confident, pro-active and ambitious individual with at least 5 years experience in a CNC environment, and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then don't hesitate - send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail. We are working exclusively with this client and can provide you with everything you need to secure the position and your future career