|Job Ref:||204616815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:09|
Signalling Principles Design Engineer - Rail Signalling Company |
Location: Derby (Commutable by train)
Salary: DOE + Excellent flexible benefits
As Principles Designer you will undertake development and design activities relating to rail signalling control solutions in accordance with project requirements. Projects will be across the country delivered from Derby, primarily for mainline clients in the UK and potentially European overseas work.
As Signalling Principles Designer you will:
* Provide technical input in order to meet design requirements of signalling projects. This will be mainly data design documentation and interlocking data design for both SSI and RII.
* Identify appropriate source records and request records from NRG.
* Verify interlocking data
* Support Bid and Project Managers with bids and organisation.
* Support the development of junior colleagues in design.
* Enthusiastic, flexible and open to learning new technologies and processes.
* Experience in data design and modern interlockings and RRI.
* Educated to HND/degree level.
* Possess IRSE Electronic Signalling Systems Designer License 1.1.150E and ideally IRSE Signalling Verifier Designer License 1.1.160.
* Understanding and experience with Network Rail.
* Rail Operations Centre experience highly desirable.
Rewards and Benefits
* Innovative company with great relationship with clients in the UK and creating modern solutions for the rail industry.
* Work-life balance, variety of work and numerous development and training opportunities.
* Competitive salary combined with an excellent benefit package.
* 27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
* Private medical insurance.
* Matched company pension up to 8%.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position. If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit at or call (Apply online only). All applications will be treated as confidential and you details will not be shared until we have discussed the vacancy and company