|Job Ref:||204616986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 03:09|
Our client is an established building services installation & maintenance company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who specialise in the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial heating systems. |
Due to an ever expanding portfolio of clients they now require an experienced Gas Service Engineer to join their existing team based in the North East area. You must be an experienced Gas Service Engineer and be able to work with the minimum of supervision in respect of service, repairs, maintenance and installation on a variety of building services. You will also hold domestic gas qualifications as a small part of our contracts involve work within large domestic properties (depending on experience this may not be essential).
Experience of biomass heating would be beneficial but not essential as training would be offered in this field to the successful engineer.
Ideally need experience of mechanical and electrical HVAC systems.
Training on all systems would be offered to the successful engineer.
• Carry out maintenance, commissioning, servicing and where required installation of gas appliances, biomass heating facilities (training will be given) and building services diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
• Complete comprehensive job sheets, site logs and certificates for clients, tablet computer provided for this.
• Complete estimates for repairs and replacement work as required.
• Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that client concerns are dealt with or relayed to management.
• Comply with Health & Safety policies and carry out work in a safe diligent manor.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experienced commercial gas service engineer with a thorough knowledge of commercial building services.
• ACS commercial gas qualifications.
• Good communication skills
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate (training will be given).
Hours: 38 hours per week Mon to Fri - 8am to 4.30pm
Regular overtime is available.
Leave: 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays
Salary: £28-34k + overtime, travel time, call-out payment, Annual bonus, company vehicle, Fuel card, IPhone, Tablet, Uniform.
To apply, please email an updated cv via the website