|Job Ref:||204616454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£19000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:36|
Major Works Administrator / Planned Maintenance Administrator - Social Housing: Major Repairs|
Planned Maintenance: Kitchen & Bathroom Refurbishment, Roofing & Structural Repairs, Cyclical Re-decorations
My client is a top contractor within Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance, and particularly specialises in Major works programmes & Decent Homes refurbishment. This client is currently looking for an experienced maintenance administrator to support their planned maintenance team.
To provide effective and comprehensive administrative support to the Planned Maintenance team, to provide an organised and efficient maintenance service.
1. To be responsible for the processing of contractors invoices relating to planned maintenance works.
2. To carry our reception duties, answering general enquiries
3. Assist Planned Maintenance Manager with administrative works
4. Update property records and property databases to ensure that accurate records and information are available.
5. To assist in placing orders with approved contractors, keeping clear records of works ordered by using the computerised Repairs and Maintenance system.
6. Assist in planning & allocation of roofing and scaffolding works in liaison with roofing & scaffolding supervisors.
7. Chasing up contractors and works outstanding.
8. Liaising with tenants regarding access to their property and providing advice when needed.
9. Organising decanting of social housing properties when necessary for large maintenance programmes.
This role is paying approx. £19 - 20K dependant on experience and working hours will be 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP and I will be in touch with more details.
I look forward to hearing from you