|Job Ref:||204616780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:37|
Location: Manchester / Morecambe.
Role: To develop and eventually lead the estimating and contract management team within a small, focused, multi-disciplined organisation. Reporting directly to Managing Director.
Working hours, 5 days a week, basic working hours from 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Position to be split between head office in Morecambe and satellite office in Manchester.
Duties and Responsibilities
* All estimating duties including site surveys and progress reviews.
* Contract administration and final accounts.
* Approval of supplier invoices.
* Purchase orders.
* Work package preparation - preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Assisting in establishing client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Advising on procurement strategy.
* Allocating work to sub-contractors.
* Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
For more information please contact Leanne @ Intec UK
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction, Commercial and Industrial Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)