|Job Ref:||204616796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£18500 - £22500/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:37|
Engineering Maintenance Administrator |
Based in Sevenoaks
£19,500 to £22,500
40 hours per week
Our client based in Sevenoaks are looking to recruit an Engineering Maintenance Administrator to join their growing company.
The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Engineering and Plant team arranging all preventative maintenance work on machines and allocating work to engineers.
The ideal candidate will come from an admin support role working within engineering or have a ONC in plant or mechanical engineering.
Day to day job duties:
- Running reports on scheduled maintenance work
- Allocating work to engineers to carry out
- Assisting in the planning of preventative maintenance
- Document control, distributing and signing off completed PPMs
- Ordering parts and equipment
- Negotiating part price's with suppliers to ensure you are getting the best possible price
- Ensuring teams have correct tools and part to complete works
- Assisting with stock checks, booking in, auditing and storage of components and parts
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- The ability to negotiate
- Experience within a similar role and industry
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years engineering or relevant industry experience
If this is a position that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene