|Job Ref:||204617116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:37|
Working for an established Building Services Maintenance contractor in Cambridge an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager. |
The client works on a wide range of buildings which includes commercial, industrial, schools and colleges amongst others. As a Contracts Manager you will be required to actively manage a vast portfolio of service, maintenance and reactive contracts as well as carrying out close financial management and budgetary control.
Your role as a Contracts Manager will require you to:
• To actively manage a proportion of Business Development to a set monthly target.
• To prepare reports and present monthly review meetings
• Carry out personal development reviews for staff and engineers
• To audit works and ensure that maintenance is completed on time and projects are completed to budget.
• Attend site meetings with existing and new clients. Be able to carry out presentations with Microsoft Powerpoint.
• Ensure that Local Services are operating in accordance with relevant Health & Safety, ISO9001 Quality Management System and ongoing ISO14001, 18001 Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of HVAC systems and statutory PPM regulations
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
• Good leadership skills
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
• A competitive salary
• Company car or car allowance
• Health Insurance
This position offers a fantastic career path for a Contracts Manager to join a well established Building Services Maintenance company.
For more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or