|Job Ref:||204617191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum (dependent on experience) +Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:38|
Technical Service Manager (Main Contractor) |
Fit Out & Refurbishment
£70-90k (dependant on experience) +Package
One of the country's leading main contractors, are looking for a Technical Services manager to work on major projects within central London.
As a Technical Service Manager you will be responsible for the overall profitable delivery of mechanical and electrical projects, managing multiple teams and sub-contractors ensuring overall design, build and commissioning against client specification and our in line with the companies high standards.
The projects you will be working on will be varied in size and value, with projects ranging from £5m-40m+
This role would suit someone who is from a *Mechanical background* and also has a minimum of 5 years' experience with a main contractor in the internals and refurbishment sector.
The role of the Technical Service Manager will consist of:
* Advise Contract and Site Managers of the Mechanical and Electrical contents of the contract.
* Identify site utility requirements and make applications for services and licences where appropriate
* Organise and arrange site set-up services, water, public health and electricity as required.
* Setting up systems for testing, inspections and commissioning, together with the relevant documentation, as agreed with client and consultants.
* Attend site meetings with site staff and sub-contractors.
* Attending site meetings with client and consultants.
If the role is of interest please contact myself (Bradley Hunt) on NA to discuss the role further