|Job Ref:||204620080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Denmark||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is an international mechanical, electrical and instrumental company with a significant amount of experience across a wide range of mechanical and electrical sectors. They also undertake M&E projects within the Irish and international construction market
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based on one of their international projects in Denmark. The successful candidate will come from an engineering background and have at least 10yrs+ experience with this particular field.
Roles and responsibilities
* Understand and administer contract terms and conditions and any other commitment to our clients.
* Be fully aware of the structure and form of interim and final accounts, all payment application accounts to be formulated accordingly.
* Carry out premeasure of the contact IFC drawings, equipment schedules and specifications and agree re-measured contract sum with CMT.
* Manage all variation cost items, be it works completed on day works or on agreed schedule of rates.
* Ensure cost for disruption to works outside our controls are recovered with full agreement of the CMT.
* Report in detail as required for the project manager on the commercial status of the project.
* Prepare monthly interim valuations and ensure approval and certification of interim valuations internally and by CMT.
* Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications. Ensure close collaboration with Planning Engineer regarding accuracy of progress reporting and correlation with monthly payment applications.
* Provide assistance in the selection and appointment and commercial management of the specialist subcontractor engage by the cleint on projects. Ensure subcontractor payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed subcontract and procurement terms