|Job Ref:||204620222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£12.00 - £13.00/hour||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Floor Layer Required - £12.00 - £13.00 Per Hour |
Mountjoy is the leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, Mountjoy are now looking to recruit an experienced Floor Layer to join their team in Portsmouth.
Reporting in to the Supervisor, the successful Floor Layer will be responsible for carrying out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Introduce yourself to client, showing your ID when you arrive on site
- Using your trade experience you should make a decision on the right repair for the property.
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required.
- Keep the client up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job and informing the Mountjoy Operations Centre, if there are any other repairs that need attention.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way
- Take a sensible approach to Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
- Ask your Supervisor for assistance when needed
- When you have finished, leave the property clean and tidy. Ask the client about the service that has been provided for Customer Satisfaction purposes.
- Inform the Resource Controller by phone about the work that you have carried out.
- Work as part of a team and be willing to support other operatives if required.
As our ideal Floor Layer, you will have the following skill and experience:
- Full clean current driving licence.
- A trade specific minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Commercial background.
- Proven trade experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Floor Layer, we want to hear from you.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community