|Job Ref:||204620255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Package and Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an A/C Engineer to join a well established National FM provider on a permanent basis, working on a major contract based in the Oxfordshire area.|
* Be the first point of contact for all A/C issues.
* Manage pie leaks, minor electrical and plumbing issues.
* Manage all elements assigned in a professional and safe manner.
* Establishment and administration of working processes.
* Managing planned and reactive maintenance regimes.
* Health and safety management.
* Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer.
* Proactively managing planned and reactive work orders.
* To assist with day to day maintenance and to carry out other works as instructed.
The ideal candidate:
* City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* F Gas qualified
* Electrical and plumbing experience
* excellent knowledge of chillers and plant equipment
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
If you are interested in applying for the A/C Engineer role, please click the apply button now or call Sophie at One Way for more information.