|Job Ref:||204620264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Technical Coordinator - Guildford - £Excellent |
My client, recognised as one of the highest quality national house builders in the UK, is seeking a Technical Coordinator to be based out of their Surrey office. The company specialise in high end residential projects and are known as being the highest quality major national housebuilder, having work an exclusive '5 star housebuilder award' every year since 2010.
• Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction, together with a degree of flair for design.
• A working knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC, CfSH and associated legislation connected with the construction industry.
• The ability to get on with people together with communication, meeting and management skills essential in dealing with multi-disciplined teams.
• The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in a speedy and effective manner.
As part of this role some of your responsibilities will include the following:
• Oversee preparation of the optimisation plans through to approval.
• Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme, fee and scope
• Prepare the Design Programme and present it at the Progression Meetings
• Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections and other section agreements are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
• To monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Development Estimator to ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates.
• Oversee preparation of Brochure Plans, Conveyance Plans and Sales Area drawings.
• Attend Subcontractor interviews.
• Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction problems.
• Issuing drawings and information for construction purposes.
Apart from earning yourself a competitive basic salary alongside a car allowance, pension, healthcare and flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's most reputable residential developers and will have the real opportunity for internal promotion